The conference, "Creating Healing Systems: Serving Today’s Youth While Transforming the Future," will focus on the latest research, developments, and challenges facing our field today. Specifically:
- How can we use the lessons learned from Covid-19 to create better, more youth-centered systems?
- What can we do to support youth and those who work with them during these challenging times?
- How can states and communities serve as leaders in shaping a better juvenile justice system?
- How can we improve collaborations with young people with lived experiences in the systems we work with?
- What can be done to leverage partnerships to help improve physical and mental health services, and better address youths' needs for education and housing?
- What role does advocacy play as communities seek to improve services and provide for trauma-informed care for children and youth?
Join us for this online event. All content will be recorded and accessible for viewing both live and later, at participants' leisure.