The Inter-American Training Program of the Interamerican Children’s Institute (IIN-OEA) opened on the 14th of February the call for applications for those who wish to apply for the courses of the first semester of 2022. The courses, most of them in Spanish, are aimed at professionals from different areas of expertise who are interested in the following topics:
- Introduction to Child Rights.
- Promotion of Child Participation in the Americas.
- Child Rights and the Media.
- Adolescents in conflict with criminal law.
- Promotion, Protection, and Fulfilment of the Rights of Children and Adolescents whose Parents are incarcerated.
The online application form and further information can be found here.
The Inter-American Training Program (PIC) is a training unit of the IIN - OAS that aims to strengthen the capacities of States and organised civil society, through the development of training processes in different modalities on various thematic contents, in order to advance towards the promotion of child rights and the eradication of all form of violation, deepening a Culture of Rights.