Microsite Improving JJS
The specific expected outputs are:
- Results of an online survey of needs in the field of training.
- Compendium of promising practices on training and juvenile justice programmes.
- A focus group with children in contact with the juvenile justice system.
- Production of a toolkit and a manual.
- Training of trainers in Brussels.
- National workshop for stakeholders and professionals.
- Creation of a national coalition group on juvenile justice.
- Online training.
- Final conference in Brussels to present the results of the project.
- Final evaluation.