The main objective of the project ‘Improving Juvenile Justice Systems in Europe: Training for Professionals’ is to improve the EU youth justice systems and to understand where they can be made more efficient and more child-friendly, focusing on a better implementation of the Guidelines of the Council of Europe on Child Friendly Justice and international standards.
- To enhance of cooperation among public and private stakeholders operating in the field.
- To promote the horizontal and vertical dissemination and mainstreaming of good practices.
- To strengthen national and European networks.
- To impact both on policies and practices through dissemination of identified good practices to enhance already existing measures.
- To promote and develop coordination, cooperation and mutual understanding of juvenile justice training among key actors.