Participate in this event about American Indian and Alaska Native child advocacy issues.
Participants represent a cross-section of fields and interests including child welfare, mental health, and juvenile justice service providers; legal professionals; students; advocates for children; and Tribal, state, and federal leaders.
- Highlight successful strategies for developing effective services.
- Reveal the latest and most innovative child welfare and children’s mental health service delivery practices.
- Highlight tactics and strategies for financing and sustaining services that impact children.
- Showcase strategies for involving youth and families in developing services and policies that lead to systems change.
- Create peer-to-peer networks that will assist each other in the work toward permanency for all American Indian and Alaska Native families.
- Share the latest research on the well-being of American Indian and Alaska Native children and effective child welfare and children’s mental health services, practices, and policies.
Tipo de evento
Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention
Tipo de organización
Datos de contacto