Overall objectives: Exchange of knowledge, know-how and good practices on detention alternatives addressed to juveniles in conflict with the law in Europe.
- Investigate detention alternatives applied in participating Member States.
- Identify best practices related to detention alternatives targeted towards juvenile offenders.
- Promote the exchange of best practices at national and European level.
- Promote and enhance the close cooperation among public and private.
- Promote the horizontal and vertical mainstreaming and dissemination of identified good practices and their transferability in multiple contexts.